NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hi everyone!

hi all im louise, i just love grays and came across this forum so thought i would join and see what else i can learn can never know to much. :)

My gray is 7month old iv had her since she was 3 months she was hand reared from a friend, shes called tequila and already speaking can not shut her up lol. feels like iv had her for years shes perfect and one of the family :) hope your all enjoying ur grays as much as i am looking forward to reading through this forum :cool:

Welcome to the forums lou198! You will love this site, I have been a member here for only a little over a month and the people here are very knowledgeable and always willing to help if they can. Please post pics of your grey tequila, I would love to see them. I have had my Grey for about a month, she is 8 years old and a plucker. Her name is Lillie and I just adore her.

Have a great day :)

Hi Louise and Tequilla and welcome to the grey forum.

Sounds like you and Tequilla are off to a good start on what can be a life long relationship.

Any questions just ask and we will help all we can, Oh pictures welcome.

Hello Louise and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us.

You are right as you can never learn too much and who better to learn from than other like grey owners, firsthand experience is the best.

Tequila and you make a nice picture and if you have any other pictures you would share with us we would love to see them.

Hi Louise, welcome to the grey family. I am pretty new myself, but the people here really feel like a family. We share happy and sad times, learn from one another as well as get the support you may need. But most of all you are free to love your bird here without being looked at as strange. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.