NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Mating season almost over

Ray P

The time of year when our amazons need all the understanding that we can find in our hearts is almost over.

I should have posted this last December at the start of their mating season but I failed to do this.

We are about to see the return of our loved male zons as mother nature lets go of her grip over our zons.

The time of year from early December to late March or early April when our zons have no control over Mother Natures grip and their emotions, a time when the devil comes from with in and you can`t find the zon you know and love. This is a time our zons need our understanding the most. This is a time that our zons or us can`t control. This is the time they want to fine a mate and reproduce. it`s nature.

The time is almost hear when the flaired tail will relax and the stand up feathers on the neck will lay down and be smooth again and our loved male zon comes back to be with us.

The mating season is when most zons are given up because people think they lost their loving zon, but they come back better than ever.

My point !! Never give up on your zon because they do return !!

• 2 weeks later...

ThanksRay! I need to read this over and over again. Chili is too young yet and has not started this behavior but I know it is just around the corner. I knew what I was getting into before I brought Chili home but had to have him. I know it may not be easy at times but we will face head on whatever challenges come our way and make it thru. Nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel:)