NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wings!!

Talon

Does anyone else here with a timneh have wings that do this? This seems to be her preferred position....she can hold them tucked in like Rikki does( normal) but she tends to prefer them this way. She is an excellent flier, better than my others bigger birds.

Sorry about the blurriness, but these were taken with my cell phone and she kept moving every time I took a picture.

IMG-20120319-00014.jpg

IMG-20120319-00009.jpg

Sorry, I will be the only one who does not see her grey do that with his wings. My guy tends to let his wings droop when he is relaxed and they hang rather than cross. I am sure, since so many have replied affirmatively, that it is normal to see wings cross.

She sure looks busy in that drawer!

All birds do different things with their wings. I was sorry to see, one of Sophie's flight feathers, was gone. She's not been flying so great lately. I checked her out.... she is missing a serious flight feather. She's not worried about it, so I won't be either. Its slowing her down,but she's just fine! Its my own fault, as I was negligent in getting her trimmed. Nancy