NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New here!!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Hamda I’m 22 years old and I’m from Qatar. I have three birds (African grey Congo and two ringnecks) and three dogs as well. I have joined this forum to share the love of this bird and to learn as much as I could about them. My babies love to play hide and seek with me every single day.

Hello Hamda and welcome to our site, we are glad you found us and hope to hear lots more about you, your grey and those two ringnecks.

You will learn a lot from the members here as you browse thru the threads, as you can see all kinds of questions have been asked so if you have any please feel free to ask any and all and we will help you in any way we can.

Would love to see some pictures of your flock, we have an other birds room where you can post some of the ringnecks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest candismalli

Hi and welcome! Qatar is one of the many countries that my hubbie visited when he was in the Navy. I am so jealous of his travels, I have only left the country for 2 hours to go right across the border to Mexico many years ago, lol.