NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Hatchday Sterling Gris!!!

Luvparrots

:DStering Gris, my big Bambam guy, is one year old today!!! For breakfast he and the gang got scrambled eggs and diced sweet potatoes. As usually Sterling was swinging wildly from his cage swing, he loves that beaded swing. He is a big eater and loves his food. Although Sterling is big and clumsy and screams like a girl if frighted, he has a gentle soul usually.

005-37.jpg

Today, like a gift from heaven, Sterling's gift from Dee came in the mail. So after the first bloody bite I have ever gotten from any of my parrots, I managed to get Sterling's present on him and Sterling realized that this was a good thing.

http//i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/JanetMoulton/023-2.jpg%5B/IMG%5D"]http://023-2.jpg

Because he was the only parrot that got to go outside in the sunshine without a cage:

025-3.jpg

Thank you Dee. Sterling Gris has promised to wear his new harness with pride and honor for his lost companions Juno and Kopi. Godspeed.

Happy Hatchday my sweet grey. 020-9.jpg

Time flies doesn't it! Happy hatch day Sterling. You strike quite a pose in your harness. I love the gorgeous pines in the background. Ahhh Washington state. Close to heaven for me. Gracie will have to be content with the subtler charms of Oklahoma. Come to think of it--tornado season is coming--not exactly subtle!

I missed a few days online and just found Sterling Gris in all his finery. Happy birthday little one. I am impressed that you got a harness on him so quickly, perfect fit. I like to think it looks like he is in formal wear, like a little tuxedo. He is such a handsome fellow. It is such a small thing but brings me great joy to see him outside in the sunshine with you. Thanks for the pictures.