NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My zon knows when I come home

Ray P

I know my grey Corky loves me, my wife and son very much and Cricket my sweet zon has also become a great big part of the family and also loves me my wife and son. She talks to my wife and son all the time.

We live in the country and our cabin is about 300 feet back off the road so we have a long drive-way.

I am retired but I have a part time job so I am away from home from time to time and we have many friends and neighbors that stop by to see the wife and son so there are cars in and out of our drive all the time.

My wife said when Cricket hears my van come up the drive-way she gets all excited and is all over her cage making all her sounds and noise she can make. The wife said she does this only when she hears my van. As soon as I come through the door she hollers Hi !! Hi !! Hi !! Hi Cricket !! Hi !! untill I come over to her cage and say hi and give her a head scratch and talk to her for a little bit.

Are there sounds your zon will recognize and or re-act to.

Awwww.. That's an adorable story!!!

When Nilah hears the door from the garage open, she starts yelling "BIRD!" over and over again waiting to hear if I answer back with a "Hi Nilah!, Hi Birdies!" if I don't say anything, she thinks its someone else, and she stops saying anything. I LOVE that about her, if I leave and don't tell her, my daughter days she flies thru the house yelling, "BIRD!"

Love these amazon stories!!! :)

Now my gang is different, when I leave the home they all come into the living room and sit on the boings by the living room window and quietly wait for me. When I come inside, they know all is well and go about their business. I guess they are my "watch dogs". Pity any stranger coming into my home without me!!!! LOL!!!