NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bathing Beauty

It was soooo beautifyl outside yesterday. Here are a couple of videos of the Bathing Beauty. He's my big brave boy. Maccardi was driving me crazy trying to get my attention or a bath not sure which. At one point you can see Chili Pepper fly over to the stand on the right. I am certain he wanted a bath too. He got his turn after Slater was finished. However, he is not as good as taking a bath as Slater is so we are working on him. Both Maccardi and Chili love to be sprayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiM64RxIxxU&context=C3f88ff4ADOEgsToPDskIeup7An1DEruTNjuF88m_x

That was just fabulous. I love that they have an outdoor aviary and could relish that bath. I have never seen a grey take a bath with such delight. I loved at one point when he leaned in and showed his little red tailfeathers. Thanks for posting the videos.

WOW I just love love that outdoor aviary .... I would love to construct something like that at my house .. is it something you bought? or made yourself? its just amazing!!!!!!!!! and exactly what I was looking for .. I was going to just buy another huge cage for outside but what you have is so large they can fly and be free in the sunshine!!!!!!!!!! dang that was great :)

• 3 weeks later...