NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

either he's smart or has me whipped

snoepgoed123

this morning I made Archimedes some mush (pellets with water to make em mushy, it's how he likes it) and after a few minutes he stopped eating... (very unusual for him, trust me) and flies over, and starts doing his meow type chirp... well apparently he come over to let me know the mush was not mushy enough... so I added some water, and now he's back on his tree gobbling up the remaining mush.... so tell me... is he smart to figure it out to come to me to improve the food, or does he just have me whipped?

ahhh the coolest thing today... once again he didn't like the consistency of his mush and flew over, I put him back on the tree and grabbed the food so I could add more water... well he followed me into the kitchen, then he realized he went too far and hovered for a second before turning around and landing on me.... I can't believe how well he's flying already!!!!!!! I am so glad I didn't get him clipped like my breeder, my family, and the vet suggested.... I told them all... I would rather live with him fully flighted and if theres a reason go back to get a clip.... you can always take away the feathers, but you can't put them back... (and if it stays as it is right now.... those feathers are staying!)

• Haha 1

aerial I am more than a *wee bit whipped* right now archimedes is on my lap grunting and purring (grunting when I'm not petting him, purring when I am) and Chezron thats awesome! I want a stroller for him! I got him a harness so that I can take him out but a stroller would be awesome!