NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Baby

ariisamis

Thank you all. Breeder says she should be ready maybe middle of March. I am super excited! I must be honest and tell you guys I look at your pictures and comments and say to myself I hope that I will be a great mom(parent) like some of you. I want this baby to have a forever home with me. The cage will be delieverd tomorrow! The bad news is I have to put it together. But I know when I get it I'm one step closer to having her home. For some reason my coworkers don't get it. I guess that's why I look forward to this site.

• 3 weeks later...

Virginia Beach. Lol I did not see you asked me this, it's funny because I just looked at and commented on your thread of some pictures you posted. In my reply I saw you live in VA and I told you I live in Va Beach. Good for me if you start making some of your homemade thing that you post! Lol

I was confused a bit - I wondered why you answered my question in that thread instead of this one...

Of course, Roanoke is a good 4 or 5 hours from Virginia Beach, so if I start making stuff you'll still have delivery issues!

Now that I've had Ellie for a few months, I have a whole new perspective on the design requirements. Hopefully I'll put aside my laziness and make a few more playstands soon. (I have a large house and Ellie should have a place to play in all of the "public" rooms. My wife might disagree...)

• 2 weeks later...