NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Singapore

greykiki

Hi I'm from Singapore and I own a timneh grey 4 years old and a yellow sided conure 5 months old... Hope to make more friends here and learn more things here...

Little intro of my grey name Kiki.. Got him when he was about 1 month old... She had been clip for 4 years and recently decide to free flight her as my yellow sided is a free flighted bird... She does lots of talking....

Hi greykiki and welcome to the grey forum to you and Kiki and your conure, all birds are welcome.

We have a great other birds room to share your storys about your conure. And we love pictures.

This is a forum of family and friends so post away.

Hello Greykiki and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us.

I am glad to hear you are considering allowing Kiki's flights to grow out but she might have trouble learning to fly since she has been clipped since she was a baby but at least she will have the chance if she so desires.

Would love to see some pictures of both your birds if you have some you would share with us.

Hi and welcome to our parrot world. We also hope to make friends with you. We have great people here from all over the world and there's loads of information here and people love to chat. maybe you can tell us if it's hard to get greys in your country and which are the most popular parrots there. In some countries greys aren't available. Anyway, welcome and have some fun here.