NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

well... that's it

snoepgoed123

I'm officially in trouble now, Archimedes has figured it out... and worst... he's used it... against me... puppy dog eyes! My kryptonite... Yesterday when we were at the breeders everything is going well, we were having a blast, but I could tell he was getting a little tired/overstimulated so I brought him back to his cage where he ate 2 pellets and looked at me wanting back out... and he used the puppy dog eyes... Well my father couldn't stand for it and let him come back out... eventually he went back in but boy oh boy those puppy dog eyes are gonna be something when he actually gets home...

and not a puppy dog eye face but a cute picture of him yesterday none the less...

2178036.JPG

2178039.JPG

aww thanks everybody! (yes he is cute/sweet/adorable... I agree 100000000%) and I know I'm gonna be in trouble when he gets home. I know you asked jeff, but for anybody else that's curious, Archimides will be coming home hopefully within 2 weeks... right now, as I'm writing this (2/11) he is 13 weeks old (hatched 11/10/12) so we've got a few more days to go... but boy oh boy am I excited to have my baby home!