NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Introducing Penny and Jill...Lurkers no more!

JillG

Hi CAGS, TAGS, moms and dads. Penny and I have been reading your forums for months and have learned so much from all of you. Before Penny came home, these forums helped me to give her everything she needed. Penny's hatch date is July 2nd, 2011 and is now 7 months old. We brought her home in October. She has taken over our hearts and our home and we couldn't be happier. She is smart, playful, outgoing, loving and fearless. She is saying her name and barking (we have dogs) and whistles so well that the dogs come running thinking my husband is calling them. Thanks to all of you for all the great information and advice I have found here. Penny is much happier because of everything I have learned from you all. I will post some pictures when I get them uploaded to the computer and hubbie is here to help. Have to run. Penny wants her breakfast!

Thanks for the welcome. Penny is excited to meet another Penny! She was named by the breeder after the TV show BIG BANG THEORY. She has two brothers, Sheldon and Leonard. We liked her name and she was responding to it already so we kept it. Thanks for answering my beak question too over in the Health Forum. I will post some pics soon.