NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Roxie had a long ride home

Thankyou and her ride was was pretty good although she seemed frightened of the cage banging around in the back. But I did my best to reassure her that is was ok and I talked to her the whole way home giving her scratches. She couldnt wait to get out of that carrier. I may need some help from you all. They fed her junk food. I was like omg when they rattled of all her favorite foods. Chicken noodle soup from the can, peanuts pumpkin seeds cheeze its pizza so i gave her some pellets and she threw them. my 15yr old daughter held her and got pooped on lol. Help me I know that diet is not good for her. she did take a little piece of apple from me. Im couldnt be happier.

I am happy to say she had her first shower today and she was ok with it. I also got her to eat some fresh spinach mash potatos apple and corn. She was trying to talk this morning she loves my fiance maybe because her previous owner resembles my fiance. As soon as she sees him she makes all these baby noises. lol and he said he wasnt really a bird person. lol