NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Missy had a conversation with my two year old daughter.

reggieroo

My little two year old daughter Ella-Rose had a funny conversation the other day with Missy the grey. Ella-Rose was sat in the living room & Missy called out "Oi your trouble you are" Ella-Rose turned round & said "no your trouble Missy" followed by Missy saying "NO your trouble"

I had to laugh, it had me in stitches & to hear them both actually saying something with meaning & intelligence was amazing. They are both two years old so hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship between them. :D

Paul... The minute I saw the thread w/ Missy's name I knew it had to be you !!! Your post sure put a big smile on my face :)

Zoom is right to say Write it down.... I kept a diary of my two daughter's cute sayings & gave it to them on their wedding day along with their "something old" ...

Both Ella-Rose & Missy are at a perfect age to begin all sorts of interesting conversations !! Make sure your listening in..

Yes, I agree with everyone, that was just adorable! And Zoom and Gwen have a nice idea to write all these lovely things down... my mom keeps telling me to do that with Marcus' sayings, and I do kind of sporadically, but it's the type of thing you'll look back on with your Ella-Rose and Missy and just smile, years down the road. :)