NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Emma on the Oliver's Garden Cotton Crawler..

Yes, that's where I just purchased the cotton atom today.....I will search again for the nets. I have a much bigger one out of sisal, but my greys won't touch it and it is too big and to heavy even tho I cut it in half.

Sorry, I see you sent me the exact page.....thank you! I must be tired, I didn't see it earlier!

Lol

This is not heavy at all. YOur're going to love it Talon! Much nicer on the toes and just beautiful to look at and LOADS of fun to use. Alot of parrot owners also hang it Hammock style too. Just email Susan to add it to your order. This one is a large Sized ones. Here's Emma on her Oliver's Garden Rescue Rope. Since you are at it.. Do order a platform perch. YOu won't be disappointed.:D

IMG_0745.jpg

Edited by lovethatgrey

Oh my goodness! Emma is having a blast! I also love the platform perch, boy they have really nice things there! I have a metal platform corner perch in my amazons cage, I had to vet wrap it for comfort, and she does love sitting on it. I think my greys would love the platform perches from there. Off to do more shopping!!!

Talon .. Here's the Skywalk perch. If you decide to order it, I STRONGLY recommend that you email Susan directly so she can build it to fit your size parrot so they can crawl in and out of the hole with no problem IF they want. She customizes everything. Emma also LOVES her Soap Box Perch.

YOu can also ask for Stainless steel hardware too. Do tell her that Emma, Sachi and Mabel's Mom says HI!

Edited by lovethatgrey

• 3 weeks later...