NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Stealing from the horrible thieves.

Dave007

Okay...thanks for making me cry at work again. LOL. I am serious, every scene with greys just pulls at my heart like nothing else in this world. It fills me with joy to know that people in Uganda are helping these beautiful creatures. I suppose it pulls at my heart because i know that each one of those little guys has emotions. They are so incredibly sweet....and it never fails to make me want to go home and give tons of love to my baby Isaac. "I'm coming home soon baby"

There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a bunch of them no? Then when they all fly, I think my heart stops.

Edited by Elvenking

I can't thank you enough for finding this video, what bird lover could watch this without shedding a tear, certainly not me but so glad those greys were returned to the wild where they belonged, to live free and be happy in their native habitat, from the bottom of my heart Dave, thanks.

I can't thank you enough for finding this video, what bird lover could watch this without shedding a tear, certainly not me but so glad those greys were returned to the wild where they belonged, to live free and be happy in their native habitat, from the bottom of my heart Dave, thanks.

Well, it's about time that people here see an upbeat constructive video. Always overcomes depression.