NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Slater Videos

If only my Chickie enjoyed her baths as much as Slater does!! He is too funny, and your bird room looks incredible. He is so lucky!!

thank you. Have you tried running the vacuum cleaner? Seriously give Chickie a bowl of water and run the vacuum. I wouldn't have believed it myself but it works.

-Great videos. My zon loves to swing like Slater does. Such fun. I do have to get some of the netting for my covered porch. My birds would love to be out flying around!

I hear that the manufacturer of the Get A Grip nets is no longer and only a few remain. You might be able to find a few.

Edited by fidsandfrats

Love the bird room! Especially enjoyed watching him swing like that, he was having a blast! Where did you get that long ladder between things? Did you make it? I would love one of those. I like the way the room feels like a giant tree for them.

Love the bird room! Especially enjoyed watching him swing like that, he was having a blast! Where did you get that long ladder between things? Did you make it? I would love one of those. I like the way the room feels like a giant tree for them.

thank you!!! Yes I made the ladder. The room is theirs to do whatever they like. The only time they are allowed in their cages is to sleep. The rest of the time all 3 are out playing. What a life.

Seriously!?! Wow...I will have to try it I guess. How did you figure that out???

Works at my house also. On the days I vacume and wash the floors, my birds tend to bathe in their water bowls on their tree stand. I always wondered how my cleaning set them to bathe.

Seriously!?! Wow...I will have to try it I guess. How did you figure that out???

I didn't believe it would work either . Slater used to hate taking baths. He still does unless it's on his terms. He was on his stand one day while i was running the vacuum and he just started playing in his water bowl. He was having such a great time.

• 2 weeks later...