NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wanted African Gray Baby, Texas

Taro

Looking for an African Gray breeder in the Texas area around Dallas or Houston. Looking for reasonable priced bird, will pick up, gender not important, will be a loved pet, looking for a baby newly weaned but can hand feed if necessary.

Contact me privately at: tarotammy@yahoo.com

Taro

Taro wrote:

Looking for an African Gray breeder in the Texas area around Dallas or Houston. Looking for reasonable priced bird, will pick up, gender not important, will be a loved pet, looking for a baby newly weaned but can hand feed if necessary.

Contact me privately at: tarotammy@yahoo.com

Taro

There is a breeder in Tyler, TX (1 1/2 hrs east of dallas) http://parrotpassion.com/ if you want to contact, call them because they don't seem to answer my e-mails.

I'll also e-mail someone in galveston that had them, don't know if she still does.

• 3 months later...

I went to Wendy's parrots her link is http://www.wendysparrots.com/html/contact_us.html

I got SweetHeart off of her in Oct. she is a nice woman. Look into some others though as well. I didn't have any problems with her personally and she does take good care of her birds but I think I would've rather gotten a bird off of someone who didn't have as many birds to take care of than maybe my little one would've been a little more socialized. But being you are close to her, you may be able to get it as soon as it is weaned. Which I wasn't able to do, I had to wait about a month cause of weather and $. But I found her to be reasonable and she will let you pay a little at a time till the baby is ready. Good Luck!

I can add to what number6 said; http://parrotpassion.com in Tyler is a good place to get your baby. I have purchased one from them and my brother is waiting for his baby to hatch. The owner, Lon, is a great guy. The baby birds are kept in a special room in his house away from the noise of the aviary. They are all friendly, sweet and not afraid or shy...

Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2008/01/06 23:23<br><br>Post edited by: Loofa, at: 2008/01/06 23:26

• 1 month later...

I am getting my baby from Wendy Criag as well (at Wendy's Parrots, she has a website. I am very impressed with Wendy and with her aviary. I've been spending a fair amount of time just hanging around there ~grins~ so I can be around my little one. Wendy's baby birds are all healthy, happy, and quite well socialized - but this is not her busiest time of year, so I can see that when she DOES have a house full of babies the little ones would each get less attention. Anyway, I think she is terrific and am very happy with my decision to go with her.