NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Here is my baby girl

Thebirdistheword

Its so funny that you are getting Moxie/Roxie! I got Dorothy from the same breeder! Dorothy was a bit older and her brother was taken home before I picked up Dorothy and the breeder felt sorry for her being by her self in the cage so they put her in with Roxie and her brother (huge brother!) I was looking for pictures of the three of them but I can't find them! It was very cute going in to the baby room and seeing Dorothy who looked so big compared to Roxie and her brother they didn't have all of their feathers yet. However they were all huddled together in a big heap! They didn't seem to mind that Dorothy was bigger, older & not their sibling. They helped her to not be scared and alone! I met the couple that took her home, I remember telling my husband that Roxie was so cute, they were feeding her! Have you been to the breeder/bird farm that she came from? If you are coming out this way to pick her up you should stop by it is a great place!

I know I am going crazy waiting! I'm thinking of all the useful information everyone has given me and hoping I dont forget anything I hope the first week of February comes fast. I am so ready!
youre going to be a great mommy (parront) :D its gonna fly by before you know it your roxie will be home YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...