NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on Elly May

parrotmomma68

Thanks everyone, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you all.

Jeff - She will be 3 months on the 27th. We get her sometime in March and can't wait. We are looking forward to the adventure, as I am sure that is exactally what it will be An Adventure!

She is down to 2 feedings a day now and foraging for food, so she is well on her way to coming home. Lots to do before then though, painting and packing away things I don't want broken, kinda parrot proofing if there is such a thing, lol!

Thanks everyone, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you all.

Jeff - She will be 3 months on the 27th. We get her sometime in March and can't wait. We are looking forward to the adventure, as I am sure that is exactally what it will be An Adventure!

She is down to 2 feedings a day now and foraging for food, so she is well on her way to coming home. Lots to do before then though, painting and packing away things I don't want broken, kinda parrot proofing if there is such a thing, lol!

i totally think there is to a degree a parrot proofing Ive been doing it as well and I have months to wait still *laffs* just means youz a good parront!

parrotmomma68 Your going to be a GREAT mama! Also invest in plugging electrical outlets and locks for kitchen cabinets. Make a quick check on any plants in house, get rid of yankee candles, if you have any. What is your earring status? I have seven holes in my ears, but they had to go. I put in earrings only if I go out. Greys can't resist, grabbing your earring, especially gemstones! LOL Nancy

I have the plug in protectors, I've removed my what nots that I don't want broken, I don't have house plants except for Aloe, and I don't wear earrings, so I guess I am in good shape. LOL! She has found my diamond engagement ring and another ring on my right hand, and when I take them off she looks at my hands like she is wondering where they went. Do you think she will get used to them eventually? She is going to be a material girl I'm afraid! HEHE!