NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby regurgitating

Casey Luria

Hi,

I am surprised to see my baby Grey, Quinn, 9 months regurgitating for me. I thought that was mating behavior and Quinn is still a baby. This is my first Grey baby and he is a sweetie! He eats all his veggies,a few fruits, and none of the treat foods or nuts I have offered him. I want to find some thing small that I can reward him with.

He is becoming quite a character, I have high hopes for him. He has learned a lot of the animal sounds I have taught him. He knows a couple of phrases and makes a lot of noise He is more sure of himself and willing to sit on my shoulder. He likes the UTube Grey parrot videos. He loves toys and up until recently had no fear. Lately he can be a little afraid of them at first. He like to forage from the small commercial treat cups etc. By in large he is a pretty laid back little guy and even lets other people handle him. When do CAG mature and what month is mating season?

Sophie is 12 now. Regurgitating, never really goes away. As babies they just regurg, but as they mature, they regurg, to show you love! Always except their offer. It doesn't have to be " mouth to mouth". Sophie will regurg in our hand. ( both kids and myself). We always say thank you, and make a big deal of it. She is always pleased! Nancy

Sophie will regurg on a daily basis. I make sure we thank her, and offer her a gift in response. I don't think we are encouraging her to continue to do so, just thanking her. A simple " bite from the popsicle I am eating, or a simple " kiss", makes her happy. What we do, is based on what makes her happy. Whether it is right... not really sure. It works for her! Nancy