NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Searching African Grey in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), India

Santosh

You will have more luck searching the internet for places close to you with greys for sale or breeders in your area, you will be better off with a handfed baby grey. Have you had a grey before and have you researched to find out if a grey is a suitable bird for you?

• 1 year later...

Hi Santosh,

Did you have any luck with finding an African Grey in Ahmedabad? I am also looking for one but seems like we don't really have an active parrot community in Ahmedabad so I am finding it difficult to find a good breeder or pet shop.

Please if you could share any details that would help me out. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
I am living in Ahmedabad (India) and interested in having a grey. Could somebody help me finding the same with cage.

Also suggest me whether to buy a handtamed baby or young untamed grey.

Hi Santosh,

Hope you have got your Grey by now. I stay in Ahmedabad too, and have one grey myself. Drop in a private message if you want to connect.

Shekhar.

• 1 month later...

Dear Insanesaint,

I brought from Creekwoods, Pune from Mr Sahil. However I wud advise to speak to Salman Merchant of Mumbai as he keeps supporting after sale.

Our parenting was going good on this hand raised baby grey and were happy as she got flight feathers in her wings. She used to roam in our open to air balcony. We allowed the same last Sunday but under my surprise when I approached her to bring inside, she flew away. Till date despite all efforts, we could not find her. Certainly it was our mistake that we allowed her to go out in anticipation that she cannot leave us after our relationship of more than a year. We are also worried about her as how she would be able to protect her from predators and how she would be getting food...still hopeful that she would return and keeping her cage on top of the terrace.

Santosh

• 11 months later...