NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Taking pleasure in foraging!

lovethatgrey

Keeps your parrot occupied, goal oriented and provides beak exercise. When Emma's occupied like this, she isn't perching around waiting for me to entertain her.:)

Dang that is totally cool I need to make sure I have foreging toys like that what an excellent idea :D i like a happy bird is a quiet bird LOLOL

Not necessarily for sometimes a happy bird is a loud one, give them a heavy duty bell and hear how happy they can be.

OMG I can only imagine .... my son bought a huge rope/wood toy that has atleast 5 bells on it LOL .... but I cant wait to find out (then I'll cuz the bells off it HAHAHAH) j/k

so heres another question (everywhere I go I seem to have questions) I just wanna be so prepared and I dont want to harm my lil guy by my own stupidity.

I see alot of places and recipes that say peppers are great for the birds and even the spicy ones like jalapeno's and I think I saw someones CAG likes habeneros! *phew that is hot hot hot* my question is, do you remove the seeds from these things before using them? I know the pits of many fruits and the seeds of apples are bad but what of the peppers?