NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Tattoo

nevjoe

lol...you are one strange cookie Joe. :laugh: B) :laugh:

I've been thinking of 2 that I've wanted for a few years now and am just still on the fence about them. All I know is I will never get a tattoo at the place my step-mom got hers. I know there is a place in town that does A+ work...everyone that has a really good looking tat gets them there. I could care less if this place charged $100 more than the other, if they are better then every last dime was well worth it.

judygram wrote:

I have 2 and they are not in places where they are hidden, why hide them, I want people to see mine.

Judy i have to cover them up during the day at work, i work in a school & its not appropriate for miss to be walking around with her tattoo's showing ;)

I love my tattoo's & im not embarrassed to show them, just there's a time & a place & im afraid school's not the place :angry:

lovemyGreys wrote:

I love my tattoo's & im not embarrassed to show them, just there's a time & a place & im afraid school's not the place :angry:

I agree LMG...There is nothing wrong with getting tattoos, but some people can't get them in places that can't be easily covered. I know I have never seen a tattoo on a teacher other than my Collision Repair and Refinishing teacher...but that is a shop setup. Because I live in FL I can only wear long sleeve shirts to work a few days a year…even if the air is cold the sun on you warms you up…and I don’t want them to show when I am at work. I plan on going to school and becoming a Sheriff Officer soon and I know that if I had one showing I would not get the job.

It is a shame that we have to cover up, but thats society for you :angry: Unfortunately some jobs will not permit them & They seem to be the authoritative jobs, i dont mind as i dont want to give the wrong impressions to the kids at school, im sure in time i will bump into half of them proudly displaying their tattoo's off :laugh:

Guest briansmum

yeah i got mine at the bottom of my back as i am by vocation an administrator/PA so it's not professional and if i was to go UNI then one day i might be a teacher so not good to have any in a visible place.

i do love the tattoo of the grey but you are right you would lose detail making it smaller.. maybe a silhouette of one? greys do have a distinctive outline. and besides anyone else could think it was a blob for all i care, my tattoos will be for me :P

• 1 month later...