NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Tattoo

nevjoe

Yesterday I made the plunge. I put Hemingway on my arm to proudly display my guy. It doesn’t look good yet, but I hade to show him off. I need another sitting when it heals (about 2 weeks) to get the entire gray tones right.

MEET MY LITTLE FRIEND

Joe

HemTat.jpg

A little KARMA here<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/09/17 12:37

Thanks you the kindness. A real life changes since I got him. I spoil him rotten, but I love it. He is a real charming and devilish guy. I took a lot of photos but I wanted to have a good view of his red tail. She fit him in with a bird on the Internet. He doesn’t look good since yesterday when it has hardened.

Joe

Guest briansmum

wow joe thats so cool. i was thinking about getting one of a grey but wasn't sure, i think if i could find somewhere to do one as good as that i would get it done... not that big though. a small one perhaps LOL

A bird would be nice, even any kind of bird, you can live with that couldn't you? I have a hummingbird and would like to have a grey but I wouldn't want it as big as Joes and so it would lose a lot of detail that way. Maybe I could go with having her name tattooed on me somewhere.

The name would work. B) You could have it done in a cool font and maybe put like a red feather next to it or something.

My real hold back is my step mom. She is covered in really bad color tattoos, and because her skin is dark and is not tight anymore she looks more like an old catchers mitt that a little kid colored on with Crayola markers. I know that sounds mean, but they really look bad…like, not colored in the lines bad.:S

Rule #1 when getting a tattoo, check out all the places near you and look at their portfolio. You might find that for $10 more you'll be able to get one with an artist of much greater skill. The one on my back came out exactly how I wanted with almost no need at all for a touch up. The one on my arm however i was impatient with and now i need to get it touched up because around 10-15% of the color didn't take.

I really gotta look to see if there is another page before i post :whistle:<br><br>Post edited by: CursingLlama, at: 2007/09/20 23:48