NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo loves playing with hanging toys - a short video

danmcq

Dayo doing the bat imitations, I love to see them hanging upside down enjoying their toys, at least he was doing this one quietly as a lot of times they are accompanied by those pre historic screams, thanks for sharing it with us Dan.

Yeah, we call it the pterodactyl scream.

Thanks for the video Dan, Dayo cracks me up.

What do you have all that attached to? My girl likes to hang upside down & swing, but we only have things for that inside the cage. Any suggestions?

Nice use of a pot rack!

Thanks, yes it is a hanging pot rack. :) It works perfectly as you can see for our parrots as well.

Dayo was very mellow in his play on this day, probably because he had already been out terrorizing his kingdom for hours. He normally gets very violent with those hanging toys, pterodactyl screams at them, bites them ferociously saying "ow oh ow" and then many times holding on to one of the hangings balls and flying up to the top of the rack with it and dropping it so he can pounce on it and give it a good thrashing. :P

^^ Dayo sounds like a ball of fire, Dan, it must be so much fun to watch him enjoying himself like that. :) But I thought that that particular rack fell down a little while ago--did you guys put it back up again?

It did (One side let go and swung down) and I put it back up the same day with special anchor bolts so that can never happen again.