NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird Paradise Shopping Trip! (warning, lots of pics)

Talon

Well, as you know, I went on my big trip to Bird Paradise in New Jersey to stock up on toys for my birds. I told you I would take pictures.....there are some areas of the store that I didn't take pictures of, only because I had so many, I thought I would bore you...:)

Here they are: If you ever get the chance to go, it's worth taking your credit card and going!! LOL!

BirdParadise001.jpg

BirdParadise004.jpg

BirdParadise005.jpg

BirdParadise006.jpg

BirdParadise008.jpg

BirdParadise009.jpg

BirdParadise010.jpg

BirdParadise012.jpg

BirdParadise016.jpg

BirdParadise017.jpg

BirdParadise019.jpg

BirdParadise026.jpg

BirdParadise031.jpg

BirdParadise032.jpg

Believe it or not...I have many more rooms of pictures I didn't post!

Here are some of their birds in separate rooms: You have to sanitize your hands before you enter. I walked in and there were cockatoos running all over the floor!

BirdParadise041.jpg

BirdParadise040.jpg

BirdParadise039.jpg

BirdParadise038.jpg

BirdParadise037.jpg

BirdParadise033.jpg

Some of their tree stands.

BirdParadise042.jpg

This is where you can take your baby you are going to adopt and spend time with it for a s long as you want. Many people buy them as babies and come to visit until they are ready to go home. they also offer boarding, have a small hospital for those in need in their care and for weaning etc.

BirdParadise043.jpg

Oh WOW! Loved the pictures! What an amazing place! When do we get to see pics of what you bought your birdies? I bet they got some really awesome stuff! Such lucky fids you have :)

I posted the pictures of what I bought in the Anticipated Trip thread :)

I must see and visit this store some day, I would spend the whole day just looking over all the merchandise and playing with the birds, I would not bring one home but it would just be such an adventure to see such a big place devoted to just birds and their stuff, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

I figured it had to be quite the place to be worth the trip. And it sure looks like it from everything you posted!! They really could have named the place "Parront Paradise!" lol

The place is so big! The door signs were adorable. Loved the adoption area. What a great set up. All those beautiful babies! Loved the pics & vids of them! Major will power coming home w/o one. The electus babies were almost irresistible from here. ;-)

Don't blame you for not wanting to see the bill either! But no doubt it was worth it. :cool:

WOW WOW .... I havent brought my baby home yet but have started collecting items, toys and things for him. The store I am getting him from hand raise the babies as well and encourage you to visit for however long you want but its a way smaller store :( but it is loaded with toys, food, cages and lotta birds hanging out lol. Seeing all that makes me crazy excited and I still have some months to wait before my baby is ready to come home ... *heavy sigh* but I love coming here and reading everything and taking in all your knowledge and experience has been greatly helpful :D :D :D

so after finding out this place from you, and finding out its near me... (hour away) I went... you're right, its like you're in heaven! This was my first real bird shopping trip, getting branches, first toys and such (still don't have my baby yet) and we spend a pretty penny! The birds that were out on the stands were hilarious! some of the macaws would jump on you if you had your back turned (my poor mother freaked out, so did another woman) and the cockatoos were out there too and they were just big snuggle bugs! I can't wait to go back!