NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

B&W.

dhorje

They're very beautiful, as always Sanggay.

I hope you know by now that I'm fan. But what about... Tropical Rain Forest!!..... Waterfalls!!.... BIG, Lush, Vibrant COLOR!!

Can you tell it's the dead winter here?? lol Everything around is pretty much some shade of gray (if you can even imagine it). This time of the year I always look forward to your beautiful jungle pics just to see something alive & growing. Hint, hint...:D

The most recent B/W really are the most dramatic.... I really savor each shot... My grandfather was an amateur photographer & as a little girl I remember him letting me watch in his darkroom the "magic" images appear as he washed them & hung them up to dry... He photographed mainly blk. & wht. - "Thanks for bringing back a precious memory" !!!

Day in & day out ---- birds by far are my favorite thing in life & it's wonderful for you to share your favorite things with us !!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart

The most recent B/W really are the most dramatic.... I really savor each shot... My grandfather was an amateur photographer & as a little girl I remember him letting me watch in his darkroom the "magic" images appear as he washed them & hung them up to dry... He photographed mainly blk. & wht. - "Thanks for bringing back a precious memory" !!!

Day in & day out ---- birds by far are my favorite thing in life & it's wonderful for you to share your favorite things with us !!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart

You are most welcome.

I hardly brought my dslr on my jungle trip due to its size. My compact camera can't produce that kind of image quality when shooting in low lighting condition.

With the dslr the image quality is superb. I hardly use my compact nowadays.

• 4 weeks later...