NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Anyone want to help teach my nephew a life-lesson?

Jimmydreams

Hi everyone....

My 16 year old nephew is a wanna-be rapper. He has a Facebook page for his rap alter-ego. On this page, he has publicly stated that if he receives 150 'likes' on his page by Friday, he'll SHAVE HIS HEAD!

My brother (his father) wants to teach him a lesson about making grandiose claims and/or following through on things he says he'll do in public. As such, we are trying everything we can think of the get the 150 'likes' to force a shaven head!!

If you would be so kind a(and you already have a Facebook account), can you go to this page and 'like' it to help teach my nephew a lesson? Simply 'like' and move on....trust me, you probably won't want to listen to any of his music.... :roll eyes:

Anyway, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/DrewTMusic

If you read this after Friday, January 6, 2012, please ignore this request.

Thanks, all!!

Well, we wound up getting enough 'likes', but my nephew is calling FOUL because we brought in a bunch of strangers.....so he's drawing a line in the sand and declaring that he won't shave his head.

I'm sure that my brother will have a nice, long talk with him about this, so while it looks like there won't be any "before and after pics", the point was made!

Thanks to all who helped out!!

If he hasn't set up some rules/conditions upon which all this charade would not be valid I say he should definitely go through with shaving his head! :P

I agree, Morana. I think that will be the largest portion of the lesson he learns from all this. But short of holding him down and shaving his head for him, I doubt it his hair is going anywhere. :)

Hopefully, he learns something from all of this.