NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Hi Hi!!!

Hi Everyone! My name is Lisa, and I have a Congo African Grey. He is 8 months old and I have had him since he was a month old. His name is Ziggy and I love him! lol Ive grown up with birds basically all my life from canaries, budgies, love birds and cockatiels that are now 17yrs old!!!! I currently have a Jenday which turned 1yrs old in Nov and my african grey. They get along great and just cant part from each other. As much as hes learning im learning right beside him. Im trying to understand his behaviour but its hard and I think Pjs is probably fed up of me calling them all the time lol. So im hoping that by me joining the forum helps me a lot and maybe I can help someone too. Any help or advice we get, Ziggy and I will appreciate it lol

Hi Everyone! My name is Lisa, and I have a Congo African Grey. He is 8 months old and I have had him since he was a month old. His name is Ziggy and I love him! lol Ive grown up with birds basically all my life from canaries, budgies, love birds and cockatiels that are now 17yrs old!!!! I currently have a Jenday which turned 1yrs old in Nov and my african grey. They get along great and just cant part from each other. As much as hes learning im learning right beside him. Im trying to understand his behaviour but its hard and I think Pjs is probably fed up of me calling them all the time lol. So im hoping that by me joining the forum helps me a lot and maybe I can help someone too. Any help or advice we get, Ziggy and I will appreciate it lol

You have definitely come to the right place. There are a lot of very knowledgable and helpful people here. Welcome to you and your fids!

Hello to you and your flock! You have definitely come to the right place if you think you may have questions, so please feel free to browse the forum, and ask any quastions you would like. There are many very knowlegable parronts here that would be more than wiling to help you understand Ziggy, and his behaviors! Look forward to seeing pics!

• 2 weeks later...