NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from new jersey

hi everybody! I found this site as I was searching for more information on greys, and after reading for a few weeks, I couldn't help but join. So far all the information I've found has been very helpful. I just put a deposit down for a baby CAG, right now he/she (haven't found out yet) is around 7 and a half weeks old. And I am in love! This is my first real parrot, but I've had birds when I was younger. I'm excited to join this forum, and hope to learn many new things!

Welcome!! You came to the right place. We have so many friendly and extremely knowledgeable members. :) I am a newbie to greys myself, but there are many many members here that are really helpful. Congrats on your new baby!!! I know the feeling, as I just brought my baby home at the beginning of December. It is well worth the wait!! :) Be sure to share pics when you have some!!

Edited by Life is Greyt

Welcome! I bet you are so incredibly excited! Trust me, I know the feeling. I have a baby Grey waiting to come home to me as well. He is now just over 9 weeks old. Are you getting your baby locally, or will he/she be shipped to you?

We very much look forward to seeing this little baby when you get a chance!

I would love to post a picture, but like I said, I'm still new! haha so once I figure out how it works... trust me! pictures will be coming!

edit to add: he's locally, there's a bird shop around half an hour away from my house, and the guy that owns it is also a breeder, he seems very knowledgable, and he's letting me come in any time *during store hours* and lets me hang out as long as I want, and has all the time to answer all my newbie questions

That is very true. If you have any specific questions about forum rules, private message Talon, the forum administrator, or one of the forum moderators. They are all very helpful, and would be happy to answer any of your questions. Otherwise, welcome, and look forward to reading more from you!

Thanks for posting that pic of your little cutie. It's just the right size for a money shot. lol

Love the name Archimedes. I've always wanted to name someone that, but so far it hasn't fit anyone. But now I guess I'll get to watch yours grow up & that will do just fine. :)