NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Please help with finding the video!

Morana

I'm searching for this video for the long time now and I have no idea where I first encountered it. I didn't found it on my own, someone put the link somewhere (maybe on this forum) and I bumped into it.

It was a video about a college boy that comes during his break home and all his animals, and especially his birds, welcomed him with such enthusiasm and love that it was really amazing to watch. There was a white cockatoo and 2 dogs (I know there were other animals also but I do not remember which ones. Definitely another bird) . The boy was (if I remember it correctly) skinny and blond, with hair reaching his shoulders.

I would like so much to find it again because it was amazing how the animals responded to him. Where he moved the animals would follow. It was obvious how much they loved him.

Hello, I know exactly what video you are talking about Morana, as it is one of my favorites! It is called "Cockatoos Are People Too". Here is the link!

Glad I could help!

Edited by DawL

You are very welcome. You guys have welcomed me here with open arms, given me such great advice, and supported me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. The least I can do is give that back to the other members here. So a big thank you to all of you as well.

LMAO! That is a Sunburst Veiled Chameleon. Aren't they gorgeous? The really funny thing about the end of that vid is the fact that most chams have tiny little razor sharp teeth, and trust me, they HURT. I have been bit so many times by my Panther Chameleons, and it never gets easier LOL!

I must say.. Since I found this video with a chameleon I find myself watching it even few times a day and it makes me laugh so hard that it is a good pick me up. The music is perfectly coordinated with the scenes, the chameleon is so beautiful and I'm kinda always thinking that he bit that guy really hard so it is even funnier :P