• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Thanks Tracy for bring this bacK.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2008, where does the days, and years go. Still am writing 19** on my checks. Will somebody stop these new years from changing.

I vote we keep 2008 for 5 years, I won't TELL.

Joe

Aloha all... Just sitting here watching the sugar bowl. I'm not really rooting for anyone. I just figure this is the only thing people will be talking about around here for quite a while... LOL! Just keeping updated on current events :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm coming over to the UK, I want some snow, now what do I have to do to get it............:(

Its certainly cold enough, in the single digits when I got up this morning, but clear skies and sunny at 8:20 am on a Thursday morning, weekend is almost here and will be up to 60 by Sunday, no snow at that temp.:dry:

IT IS FREEZING HERE. IT WAS 21 THIS MORNING. OK, who said we need to see what its like up north. I had to bring out my Alaska clothes. Thats not funny. I need a women right away to warm me up. One will be good, two would be better, and three would be the best. I can stop drinking hot chocolate.

So be a life saver, and come on down(No pun intended)

Joe

Right back to you FairY. Today I rested from my trip to the Giant/Tampa football game. I got there at 9:20am and didn't leave till the Giants won the game. I waited till all the unhappy Buc fans left. I went alone, but got luckey that I sat near some young Giant fans from New York. Final score Giants 24- Bucs 14. WHAT A DAY, WHAT A DAY, WHAT A DAY.

I and wiped out today from all the walking, and a ton of steps.

Joe<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2008/01/08 08:47