GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU

nevjoe

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14:05 pm here. sunny, warm, but not too humid, so very nice, all in all. rain MUST come though, because without rain we'll transfer into a desert :laugh:

Does that bother that it is on Israeli time? I ask because I seem to be the only Israeli here and for me to have a site on Israeli time isn't that necessary (if, and this I will still have to find out) it is possible to change it (into what you rather have, if this bothers).

No, it does not bother me personally :-)

But, if possible, it would be nice if users could have a place in there User Profile to select which timezone to display for their settings.

I think the problem is, no one knows how long ago a post was placed. Unless they figure out for example that PST time is 8 hours behind Israeli Time and then does the math. :-)

danmcq wrote:

No, it does not bother me personally :-)

But, if possible, it would be nice if users could have a place in there User Profile to select which timezone to display for their settings.

I think the problem is, no one knows how long ago a post was placed. Unless they figure out for example that PST time is 8 hours behind Israeli Time and then does the math. :-)

I one inquired if this was possible with the existing software, but it seems that it is not. However, changing it to US time might be possible (I still have to find out) - so, if this is what most posters like I will see into that.

Have a great weekend everybody - enjoy sun, rain and wind :)

OK, before we go any further with this let me first find out if it is possible at all. I will be coming back here and let you all know.

(thanks Lovemygreys - I am indeed enjoying the weather at present in Israel: the worst heat is over and the humidity is out of the air. evenings are nice and cool - I'm having a ball. I hope you are having a good time as well :) and, everybody else, of course)