GOOD DAY AND HOW ARE YOU

nevjoe

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this is interesting! What have I been missing out on!? Today is a snow day in Wirt County WV! Temp is only about 22 and it's suppose to get down to 14 tonight. We were snowed in on the hill and couldn't get off lol. Kids had fun playing in the snow! and mud lol. It was pretty weird, it wasn't frozen out, still kind of muddy! Well it's 5:30 pm here now. Got to help hubby cook some dinner!

It's 12:22 am here in WV. It was very muddy today! The power went out from 2 in the morning till around 11 this morning. It turned out it was a couple counties wide. I agree please bring on the spring! I hate cold weather!!! I want to sit out on my deck! Headed to bed now!

00a5c7aae54b593737e737bf370f9612.jpg

00a5c7aae54b593737e737bf370f9612.jpg

It's 9:24am and all is well here in Fl. The boys are eating up a storm and of course I had plenty of kisses already. Taking them to the flea market today so they can see some friends and get some treats for them. Hemingway likes to see all the people walking around and making a fuss over him. Serpico makes sure no one gets to close to us. He's the big brother type.

Joe

It's 5:40 here and hubby is cooking a dinner that just makes me wish I could send you all the smell! It has been a gorgeous day here for a change! Kind of muddy still but it has been about 63 degrees here today! I made a little milestone with our baby horse today as well! So I am high on my horse soo to speak lol. Overall a great day, besides hearing the kids bickering back and forth lol.

Well last night, I started getting some lower back pains. I waited till it was too much to bear, so I went to the hospital. I had gotton a kidney attack. I had passed a stone and now it feels better. It's sore still but a whole lot better. Other then that, all is well.

Joe

OMG Joe!! I am so glad you are ok!!

12:00pm here, 83 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Typical Hawaii day. They tested the tsunami sirens a little while ago and Makena freaked out. Some cuddles and a noodle were all it took to make him happy as a clam :P

Its 2:55 am, just finished feeding the baby beaks!!! I have no idea what the temp is but I wanted to fill you all in that were aware of the situation that happened with the hubby the other night. BIG mis-understanding!!! Something terrible happened to him and there will be a full blown criminal investigation of this....all I have to say is if you go to the bar PLEASE PLEASE watch your drinks and do not take anything from somebodsy that you do not trust 100%!!!