NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Home, New Life, New Room

Ray P

There are so many members on this forum that have taken in a parrot in need and made their life better with love and understanding.

A place to share things that work and things that don`t work when it comes to rehoming and resocialization of parrots in need.

We all have a lot to give to the parrots and the members that have taken on a rehome.

Rehome parrots can and do turn out to be great companions.

I think this is going to turn out to be a great room and we all can chip in.

Ray, I couldn't agree more. Thank you to everyone that made this new room happen, I feel that it will be extremely useful in so many different ways... for learning, for venting, for laughing. The possibilities are endless, just like with our wonderful rehomed friends.

It takes a village, that is for sure. The entire forum is a wonderful cooperation of people seeking information and understanding. This is a safe place to show our soft side to others who have been there and understand and to learn more that will help us get a little jump on the learning curve for the sake of our troubled little charges as they make the transformation into confident, happy companions in a new environment.