NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Merry Chrismas from Zak and me!

Morana

Aww Merry Christmas from me and I hope you had a wonderful day with loved ones including your fids. Those are some nice pictures of Zak which would make a nice Christmas card but I especially like the one of the two of you together, its nice to be able to put a face with the screen name Morana. Hope you all have a blessed New Year to come.

Thanks Judy:-) Love hearing from you:-)

... its nice to be able to put a face with the screen name Morana.

This is the first time you see how I look like!? I put many pictures of me and Zak during the time I spent here.. Btw, I'm thinking the same thing about you. I'm sure I've never seen your picture anywhere on this forum. Is there any chance for that to change? ;-)

This is the first time you see how I look like!?

Opps, well it is the first time I can remember seeing what you look like so you must forgive an older woman, I will have to check back further to see those posts for pictures but maybe I can scrounge up one of myself to share but I am camera shy as I do not like what I see.

Opps, well it is the first time I can remember seeing what you look like ..

So I guess I didn't make much of (first, second, third,..) impression.. :-P Loool ;-)

I'm also not very fond of my picture being taken but some occasions are special...-like sharing some important moments with you guys;-)

..so Judy, I'm really looking forward to that picture of you:-)

So I guess I didn't make much of (first, second, third,..) impression.. :-P

Loool ;-)

LOL but you do realize with so many members here with new ones coming all the time that sometimes it is hard keeping up with everyone, their bird's names, their names if different from their log in name, their pictures of their birds and themselves if provided, and you will find out when you get my age that memory is not what it used to be.

You have made an impression on me even without the aid of a picture of you, remember that and a good impression I must add.

LOL but you do realize with so many members here with new ones coming all the time that sometimes it is hard keeping up with everyone, their bird's names, their names if different from their log in name, their pictures of their birds and themselves if provided, and you will find out when you get my age that memory is not what it used to be.

You have made an impression on me even without the aid of a picture of you, remember that and a good impression I must add.

Thank you for the kind words*blushing*

And I was kidding!-of course it is not easy to remember all the names (birds or owners). I have trouble with it myself, regardless of my age;-) So here is a reminder for your notebook (it was you who writes all the names down, right?) Morana is my real name and Zak is my birds real name;-P