NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

AnnaBella wishing you a....

HeatherStrella

She's good. Her lung infection cleared up. She's still chewing her back feathers, tho. The vet said she's perfectly healthy. Looking back a pictures of her, I realized she's been chewing longer than I knew. When we first got her, we had her wings clipped by a vet. They did a horrible job and when she'd fold her wings in, the feathers poked her sides. She started chewing shortly after that. I really think she just never stopped and kinda moved to her back. We haven't clipped her wings since that first time. She loves to fly and because there are so few things she really enjoys doing, I don't want to take that from her. She absolutely loves to chew paper...rub her beak on it...etc...I have rolls of paper everywhere for her....I've purchased all kinds of toys but she wants nothing to do with them. Someone here posted a link to a site for foraging toys...they showed how to teach your bird to forage...I'm going to start that because I really think she doesn't know how to forage or play with toys. This is a long answer to your question..ha. sorry about that. :-) AnnaBella is my priority everyday...I love her so much...she's just everything to me. I rush home after work everyday to let her out of her cage. Luckily I'm home by 330 everyday so we get to spend a lot of time together. I'm glad you liked the video :-)

Thank you. We are in the process of learning how to chop and edit video. It seems like she talks and talks then as soon as I turn the camera on, she stops. Ha. She says a lot...but the best, I think, is when she drops something accidentally, or loses her balance and stumbles...she always makes some kind of noise like "oops" or "hup"...kinda hard to expain but it's so cute! I'll definately post more later! Thank you