NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

who owns grey forums?

carlsjr

just curious on who owns these forums. I spend some time in tech forums so its obvious on who owns them, and sometimes the owner will post. I havent seen that here and this forum has been around a long time over 10 years so just curious on who the head honcho is.

General Hiyki Mangor from Sarat6ogie, Japan near the Isle of gaqlap. He rarely visits because he suffers from Balaty Syndrome which is sushi poisoning. He ate fugu and survived and that's when he decided to give part of his wealth to Height of Grey Wingers.

Edited by Dave007

General Hiyki Mangor from Sarat6ogie, Japan near the Isle of gaqlap. He rarely visits because he suffers from Balaty Syndrome which is sushi poisoning. He ate fugu and survived and that's when he decided to give part of his wealth to Height of Grey Wingers.

C+ in creative writing.

just curious on who owns these forums. I spend some time in tech forums so its obvious on who owns them, and sometimes the owner will post. I havent seen that here and this forum has been around a long time over 10 years so just curious on who the head honcho is.

Luvparrots is correct...I am linked to the Head Honchos! :) FYI: the owner lives in Israel...that is where this site is based.......:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

To find the Owner(Domain Registrant) of Greyforums.net website, visit Whoisxy.com . This provides you details about Domain Registrar, Administrative and Technical Contact, Domain servers etc..

Edited by miketyson