NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Flock

Luvparrots

I purchased a new toy for the Birdies and they all love it!! And yes unfortunately, they do not play well together....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21239[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21242[/ATTACH]

I looked and looked and looked some more but I didn't see you hanging anywhere on your orbit. If I remember correctly, you did say you were part of the flock. Right?

I have newspaper under the swings and things for my parrots. I have hardwood floors throughout my home that I put in before I got my first parrot. I knew I wanted them to fly!! I live alone so this works very nicely for me.

I have tried the newspaper thing, but when my birds. Decide to fly off,their wings make such a breeze, the newspapers going flying all over the place!!!! Tell me your secret......

luvparrots.... I LOVED the pictures. They all seemed to be working it out! LOL Not so bad. Dave WAS picking on you!

Talon... newspaper hasn't worked for me also. Go to Walmart, buy painters plastic. It is underneath my cages, does a great job protecting hardwood floors. When they fly away and hit the hardwood floors, I soak it for half hour in warm water, comes right off. Luckily, when I had floors redone a couple of years ago, I had them do several coats of protection. The warm water, will affect the polyurethane. Nancy

Forgive me but when I read the previous post that was on top of my screen all I saw was "my parrots are windy when they fly". Perhaps it was from just reading the "news" article about Whoppi passing gas on national television but my immediate thought was "I didn't know parrots did that!" And man was that a big one if it blows a newspaper away. Your pictures are inspiring. We have orbits and boings and Gil is still too hypervigilant and tense to enjoy them. Louie looks like he is the band director up there on top shouting out his commands to his troop. Your house is a fun and happening place.

Forgive me but when I read the previous post that was on top of my screen all I saw was "my parrots are windy when they fly". Perhaps it was from just reading the "news" article about Whoppi passing gas on national television but my immediate thought was "I didn't know parrots did that!" And man was that a big one if it blows a newspaper away. Your pictures are inspiring. We have orbits and boings and Gil is still too hypervigilant and tense to enjoy them. Louie looks like he is the band director up there on top shouting out his commands to his troop. Your house is a fun and happening place.

It isn't just you....I thought the same thing. Now, TELLING everyone I thought that...well, now you're not alone there, either!! :)

Very funny guys, I was answering Talon's post about her parrots: ("I have tried the newspaper thing, but when my birds. Decide to fly off,their wings make such a breeze, the newspapers going flying all over the place!!!! Tell me your secret......") Mine fly everywhere with gusto!!!!

Dee, you would think my Josey was "windy" for she can do perfect imitations, in fact my daughter-in-law asked me one day when she was here that she made that sound and was wondering if it was her mimicing it or actually doing it, guess she had good teachers!! :rolleyes::o