NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Can't help myself, i just have to post it!!!!

Luvparrots

As you know, Louie has been showing much more interest in becoming my Buddy. He flies to my shoulder or on to the back of the couch to preen my hair. Not too gentle on the hair preening but he is making a effort to be nice.

I just had to share this beautiful in flight picture of Louie leaving their new toy:

008.JPG Priceless!

I will be honest, this is an "accidental" shot. I was trying to get a picture of Louie playing on the new oval ring I got the flock and he took off! So thank you all for your wonderful comments. I am so proud of my big green guy, it is a true joy to have him in my home and I can only thank Talon for starting the Amazon Room and Jayd for being such a great moderator with a boatload of information about amazons to go with it. They were my inspiration to get a zon and I am grateful for it!!!!

Your description of your accidental shot and your path to discovery with Louie brings tears to my eyes. That is pretty big for a crusty ole goat like me, LOL. I know I have the gene for Multiple Bird Syndrome, but I am currently enrolled in a self help program and Gilbert is the director and taskmaster. LOL. The Amazon room is my place to live vicariously through others. The photo of Louie may not have been staged, but it is a perfect example of being in the right place at the right time. Beautiful. Just beautiful.