NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chimay proposed!!

It's been a loooong time since I've logged on and wanted to share this wonderful update. On Aug 29 I was curled up on the couch, settling in for a short nap with Chimay diligently perched on my side (he does this often, keeping a lookout for predators perhaps? Haha). As I dozed off, I heard something that sounded like "marry daddy?" Chalking it up to sleepy delirium, I started to go back to sleep. Then, clear as day, Chimay asked "will you marry daddy?" I got off of the couch, told Chimay that he is a good boy and went into the next room to confront Daddy with our fid's newest vocabulary addition. Out came the ring, the happy tears that followed, and lots of treats and love for our little feathered hero. Who could ask for more? I love them both so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cW5w6JdPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Can you ask Daddy how long did it took him to learn Chimay this sentence? And how come Chimay didn't blurt out a portion of it and reveal Daddy's intentions before he learned the whole sentence? (I know it is not a real question to answer but I'm impressed. Smart bird! :-))

What a cute story! Congratulations!

Can you ask Daddy how long did it took him to learn Chimay this sentence? And how come Chimay didn't blurt out a portion of it and reveal Daddy's intentions before he learned the whole sentence? (I know it is not a real question to answer but I'm impressed. Smart bird! :-))

Maybe he learned it in one shot! :)