NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Air Purifier

dorseygrey

I want to give a +1 to the Rabbit Air. I got the set of filters for pet allergies because I also have two dogs. The purifier adjusts itself when it detects pet dander including molting down. The light changes color on the indicator light and the fan kicks it up. It does a really good job.

I have a hoover...I love it...It has an "auto" setting, so when my birds flap around a bunch, it kicks up on it's own as it has detected the dust and such, then it will go back to a lower setting. It has lights so you can see what setting it is on without getting close...it has on ionizer that produces no ozone and you can either turn it on or off, and has a UV light to help with germs and such.

Edited by jodi_odo

• 3 weeks later...

i have two

IQ Air HealthPro Plus. it works great but the filters are very expensive.

iqair_healthpro_plus_best_buy_2010.jpg

T.R.A.C.S. - Total Room Air Cleaning System With Ultraviolet Light System It seems to work ok, its smaller than the IQ air so i keep it in the bedroom. the filters are cheaper and it has a UV light to kill off mold/bacteria and other nasty stuff.

tracs.jpg

• 1 year later...

I have a Kenmore Plasmawave - large size and a small size. I love these purifiers...they work amazing. I use the small one for our bedroom and for an extra boost if we have guests who are sensitive to pet dander - the few times we have turned them off you really notice the dander building up quickly. They are also very sensitive to airborne chemicals/vapors. We leave them on auto which is usually fine unless there is a serious concern about air quality, and then we will run them on high. If there is a change in air quality the display shows a orange light until it has sufficiently filtered the room. http://www.kenmore.com/kenmore-plasmawave-trade-large-room-air-cleaner/p-03285450000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2