NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New here, and expecting a baby!

DawL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone....today I finally got a email saying that Grimm is ready to come home! I am soooo excited!!!! I am not positive on what day we will be doing the shipping, but I am hoping to have it done by Wednesday of next week. My breeder says he chatters away, and she wont be suprised if he says a word VERY son. He has also learned to whistle :)

This is such a great day for my family, and flock!!!

Well everyone....today I finally got a email saying that Grimm is ready to come home! I am soooo excited!!!! I am not positive on what day we will be doing the shipping, but I am hoping to have it done by Wednesday of next week. My breeder says he chatters away, and she wont be suprised if he says a word VERY son. He has also learned to whistle :)

This is such a great day for my family, and flock!!!

yeahhhhhhhh that is soooooo exciting!!!! congrats cant wait to see pics of your baby at home! the long wait is over :D

Well everyone, Itis official...Grimm is home! It is so surreal. I went and picked him up at the airport, which is an hour away, last night. His flight got in at 8:01pm. When I went into baggage claim, there he was in his carrier just growling away! It was hilarious!

We got him home, and he has settled in a bit. He is definitely nervous right now though, which is to be expected. He has been pretty quiet, which according to my breeder, that is totally opposite of him. I do open his cage in the morning, and he comes right out though, so no issues there. He has been eating wonderfully, preening, and sleeping just fine. Hopefully his adjustment wont be too awful long.

I took some great pics with my cell, but my wifi is acting funny (stupid android phones). I am trying to send them to my email as we speak, but it is not cooperating with me....hopefully they will be there tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for following along. Grimm is 16 weeks old now, so it has been a long time coming, and worth every second of the wait. Good luck to everyone out there still waiting...may the time pass quickly!!!