NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Egan Update

Barbara2

Egan is now 5 months old and continues to be a joy to have. He is so easy going and playful. He likes new things and is not afraid of new people. And boy is he a talker! He has lots of sounds that he likes to make and I'm now beginning to understand some of his words. (This morning he said, "Hey bird! What-are-ya-doin'?" The second part did come out sounding like one word.) I am so very happy I decided to bring this little boy into my life!

nov_11.jpg

I have a footnote to add to the story of how Egan came to be with me. I told you all about losing Neo, contacting the breeder to get on the list, she hadn't had a TAG for a year and a half and had one egg that hatched, that baby was already promised to a vet, she spoke to the vet and they decided the baby should be with me.

Once the dna testing was done, it turned out Egan was indeed an Egan (boy). Anyway, when I was visiting the breeder on Wednesday she had two baby TAGs (from another pair, not Egan's parents). One was a girl and one was a boy. Both are already sold. The girl is going to the guy who is a vet that had originally been promised the baby that I got. It turns out he really wanted a girl anyway.

Alls well that ends well. :)