NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Oh my God an ORANGE

nevjoe

Yes! It's about food, BUT I just went to Costco for some things I needed. While walking around I was at the Produce area. So! Like always I started fondling the fruits to feel how ripe they are. I came across a large bin of Beautiful looking oranges. I never seen or had a South African. They were in a bright orange-netted bag, which said Seal Sweet Int.

(http://www.sealdsweet.com) I bough a bag (8lb) and when I got to the car and unloaded my cart, I opened the netting to get one out.

It peeled so easy, and the aroma of the orange was so strong. My mouth was salivating by this time so I recklessly threw the peels on the pass. Seat. When I bit into that orange the juice burst into my mouth and the taste, Oh the taste was wonderful. Chewing it was marvelous, and no stirrings or excess skin between the wedges.

OH! WHAT AN ORANGE

I you see these beauties Please buy them.

Joe

Those sound good...maybe too good :laugh:

I have a HUGE Orange tree in my backyard. I'm not a big orange fan and the fruit off my tree isn't all that great for eating but it makes some of the best OJ...much much much better than the stuff you get at the store.

nevjoe wrote:

Yes! It's about food, BUT I just went to Costco for some things I needed. While walking around I was at the Produce area. So! Like always I started fondling the fruits to feel how ripe they are. I came across a large bin of Beautiful looking oranges. I never seen or had a South African. They were in a bright orange-netted bag, which said Seal Sweet Int.

(http://www.sealdsweet.com) I bough a bag (8lb) and when I got to the car and unloaded my cart, I opened the netting to get one out.

It peeled so easy, and the aroma of the orange was so strong. My mouth was salivating by this time so I recklessly threw the peels on the pass. Seat. When I bit into that orange the juice burst into my mouth and the taste, Oh the taste was wonderful. Chewing it was marvelous, and no stirrings or excess skin between the wedges.

OH! WHAT AN ORANGE

I you see these beauties Please buy them.

Joe

holding shares? :P

FairY is smart having shares. Stocks? Or haveing the same affect as I had with the orange.

Dan you are up against Judy. She will hunt you down for call her a old G------. I guess that fits me because I'm one of them. Remember I was doing it when you were wearing little pants and I bet much better. I made 61 and you still will have to hope to get here. If I had to do it again the only thing different would be NEVER LEAVING NEW YORK CITY.

Joe