NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to The Forum

chadwick

Hello,

I'm new to the forum thought I would join since there was an amazon room! I do not have a grey but have an amazon and several other birds.....I look forward to being active in the forum here is a picture of my yellow lored amazon one of the smallest amazons!

005.jpg

006.jpg

My amazon's name is George! He's a baby I purchased him two months ago from a pet store of all places! He makes the cutest noises all the time it's so cute! He eats everything and anything and so far is a sweetheart.. George is my first amazon I've been warned about the hormones! He's a male and the male will get more coloring in the face some white and there will be more red! Some of my other birds are illigers macaw, patagonian conure, and 2 sun conures!

Hello Chad and welcome to our family, you are right in that you do not have to own a grey to be a part of our forum.

George is a handsome fella and I was going to say that looked like a small amazon, I was not aware that there were any that were that small but you learn something new every day, looks like a real sweetheart of a bird.

Please do share more pictures of George in the amazon room and tell us more about him and your other birds too while you are at it.

Hi Chadwick. Glad you decided to join the flock. Greys aren't a must for membership here. Just your love of fids.

I fostered a Patagonian Conure for a while. That was one loud bird! Took some work, but he turn out to be a sweetie otherwise & very beautiful. I think it's kind of exciting that you bring such a different flock of birds w/you. Really looking forward to your pics & stories.