NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone.

KareemaR25

My name is Kareema and I'm from New York. I came online looking for some information on African Grey since I just got one. I found this site and I read a few questions and answers posted in the forums. It seems like everyone is very friendly and helpful so that motiviated me to become a member. So far it's been great and thanks a lot for your help.<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2007/09/14 04:47

Hi Kareema, Welcome to our family. You'll love it here. Lots to learn. Any questions, please post them if you can't find the answers here. Looking forward to hearing more about your grey...name...age..etc. Pictures? :)<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2007/09/14 05:00

Welcome to the family, KareemaR25, glad you could join us. We would love to hear more about your grey, how old, what sex, name, how long you have had it and so forth. It helps to get to know you better.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask us anything, we will do our best to answer as best we know. You will find a lot of information already on our site, just browse thru and read a lot of the different threads in the various rooms for lots of helpful info.

If you have a picture of your grey you would like to share with us, we would love to see it, we love pictures here, can't you tell.<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2007/09/14 05:01