NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My poor mousepad!

Laurie

Klaus is certainly getting more adventurous! Up til lately, he'd sit on my shoulder, quiet as a church mouse while I visit here...

Sadly, the party's over for me. As I type this he is destroying my mouse pad. There's a pet-store bought bird toy right next to him, but the mouse pad is definitely more fun. He's also removed the cover for the on/off button on the monitor and destroyed the little portfolio I use when going on job interviews. He'd like nothing better than to go after the mouse itself (the cord, oh baby that cord!) but I've got to draw the line there!

Hope you all are having a good day!

Guest briansmum

aww he's growing up so fast ;) you might want to make the desk out of bounds now because he will try and destroy EVERYTHING on there, and you certainly dont want him chewing any wires.

Hahahahahah, Dayo has done the same to my mouse pad, keyboard, pens..even took a dump on the desk top :woohoo:

It's just like having a baby exploring everything again. All you can do is grin and bare it. Then tell the stories to your friends for a good belly laugh. :-)

Mouse pad chewed up

Mouse scroll button chewed and taken apart daily

4 Electric stapler cords chewed

Phone cord chewed

Laptop keys chewed off

Blackberry keys attempted to chew up

Ipod chewed

Pens & pencils

Time cards and various other papers all chewed on the corners

Perching on monitors and poop runs down the screen

Toys all over desk

File folders all chewed

Envelopes all chewed

Remote buttons all chewed

Coated Paper clips chewed up

Every paper on my desk chewed

Bits of food all over

All good reasons why you should keep your Grey OFF your desk! Too bad I never followed that rule, my desk looks just like I described! :pinch:

Guest briansmum

i have to hit all my laptop eyes extra hard because most of them have been stolen at some point. i'm pretty sure the "pause break" and "scroll lock" keys are the wrong way round now :P