NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's a girl!! :)

Life is Greyt

Funny you should say that, because I was only seconds from doom when that pic was taken...as soon as I took her down, she pooped. She was obsessed with my head that night-she probably flew there 8 times and was very unhappy when I would take her down. It made me really happy that I got to see her fly, however, I can't say I understand her landing zone choices...lol.

It's all fun and games til she poops in my hair...jk. :) I am quite aware and ok with the fact that I will eventually be pooped on. However, my boyfriend isn't such a fan of the idea. But I'm sure in time we'll get used her and knowing when she "needs to go."

brianlinkles-It was quite a shock when she did it cause I was turned the other way talking to the breeder and then, *wham!* there she was!! It was cute though, cause, even though I now know that she was just looking for the highest spot, it made me feel like she really wanted to be with me. :)

Oh, she did want to come to you, she could have landed on someone elses head! I must admit that everytime I turned my back on Dorothy when I was fixing her formula etc. she would fly to the top of my head, it kind of ruined it now knowing that she wanted a tall place to land!! LOL Any thing more on a name??